Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
1908-1928 20 Dollar Saint Gaudens NGC/PCGS MS64
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $3,295.00 $3,197.80
$823.75 / month
Add This Most Beautiful Gold Double Eagle to Your Collection Now
Gold coin collectors love the hefty nearly one ounce of gold in this $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle struck by the U.S. Mint between 1908 and 1933. But that's only half the story. Designed by famed American sculptor Augustus Saint-Gaudens, it shows Miss Liberty striding toward the viewer and a spectacular Bald Eagle flying in front of the sun. President Theodore Roosevelt proclaimed it to be one of the most beautiful gold coins minted since the days of ancient Greece and Rome. These spectacular gold masterpieces are now available dated from 1908 to 1928, dates vary. Add one right now to your collection graded Mint State 64 (MS64) by Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) or Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS).
- EACH COIN IS STRUCK IN 90% GOLD – The same precious gold content used on all vintage U.S. gold coins.
- ONE OF THE MOST DESIGNS IN U.S. COIN HISTORY – Considered by many to be the most beautiful coin ever struck, the U.S. $20 Gold Double Eagle was designed by famed sculptor Augustus Saint-Gaudens.
- COINS STRUCK BETWEEN 1908 AND 1928 – You will receive one of the historic coins, the date is our choice.
- A VINTAGE 20TH CENTURY U.S. MINT GOLD COIN – A Vintage 20th Century U.S. Mint Gold Coin – a great way to start or add to your collection of U.S. gold.
- CONTAINS NEARLY AN OUNCE OF PURE GOLD – Contains nearly an ounce of pure gold – a hefty amount of the coveted precious metal.
- MINT STATE 64 (MS64) – Showing no evidence of wear with nice luster and pleasing eye appeal.
- PROFESSIONALLY CERTIFIED AND GRADED – Graded by PCGS or NGC, grading service is our choice.
This $20 “Saint” Gold Double Eagle was minted between 1908 and 1928. It's the last design Gold Double Eagle from the U.S. Mint. Because so many were melted down, finding one in the condition it was in the day it left the mint makes this $20 gold coin a real prize, and a great addition to your collection as an individual coin.
Every year these popular gold coins get harder and harder to find. By securing yours today, you can avoid future disappointment and the uncertainty of future supplies and prices. Order yours now!
|Year of Issue||1928, 1927, 1926, 1925, 1924, 1923, 1922, 1921, 1920, 1919, 1918, 1917, 1916, 1915, 1914, 1913, 1912, 1911, 1910, 1909, 1908|
|Mint Name||U.S. Mint|
|Coin Weight||33.44 Grams - g|